Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day Number One

TODAY WAS DIFFICULT
I keep trying to tell myself that if this was easy half of our population wouldn't be obese...and I wouldn't be writing about how hard it is.

Started my day off applying to a couple clerical positions for when school starts, hopefully something will turn over...but it hasn't yet :(
On the bright side I enjoyed a bowl of Special K with skim milk and fresh kiwi...DELICIOUS!
For lunch I had a grilled cheese sandwich with Sara Lee Wheat Bread (which is so great), a piece of fat free cheese, and I can't beleive it's not butter spray
Later I had a cup of fresh pineapple
And for dinner I had a turkey burger on wheat bread with a half of slice of fat free cheese (only 12 calories!) and a small salad...which was gross. I'm just not a salad person.

It has been so hot outside it's almost unbearable to be in it, 105 degrees!!!! HOT, HOT!!
I feel that I need to get some exercise but I just can't find the will power. I imagine it will come with time, I'm eating right and soon I'm sure the exercise will just come. One day I read about a lady that just danced and jumped around to music for 30 minutes a day until she wanted to actually exerciese, and it helped!!
Maybe I'll try that tomorrow?

I hope everyone had a spectacular day today and I'll be back with you tomorrow!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog, I have yet to find the motivation to get me physically moving as well! Though I think I tend to blossom in the fall ... thats when I LOVE being outside walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it will be better then. I love to walk as well but it's just too hot outside at the moment!

    ReplyDelete