Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh Mannnnn....

Oh my gosh it's been such a long day!
I spent the morning and most of the afternoon cleaning, preparing for my pampered chef party tomorrow!!
And I just got home from my Grandma's visitation, and tomorrow is the funeral.
I weighed this morning and I've lost 2lbs, which is crazy but I'm so happy, definitely gives me extra motivation.

As far as exercise...welll that didn't go so well today either. However I made an attempt to park farther back in the parking lot of wal mart and walked a little more than necessary inside the store as well! So that is at least making an effort.

For dinner I had delicious Subway and I kept it healthy! Yogurt and a kids size turkey on wheat, not extremely healthy but better than McDonalds.

Last night after I made my post was a little more difficult, I got home from my boyfriends place and I was really craving cereal, so bad I was going to have some. But my dad was up, and it was pretty late, so I took it as a sign to stay strong and I resisted!

Well I guess I'll let you know how tomorrow goes! So far I'm pretty satisfied with myself, two days and so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment