Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Here we go again

You know you're at your lowest when even your stretch pants are tight.
I weighed this morning, and the scale said 317. I have gained almost 40 pounds in 6 months. How does that happen? How could I do that to myself.

I have no energy to do anything, to see anyone, let alone try to make myself eat healthy again.

I feel like I am past the point of no return. How do I get passed this? How do I make myself happy again? How do I get back into the game?

There is no more self-control, I cannot stop myself from stopping by fast food place, sometimes I eat out three times a day...who does that?

My sweet tooth is so bad now that I go to Wal-Mart and by myself a cake. A CAKE.

THIS IS HORRIBLE.

I need to do something, I am killing myself and I am miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment